Tuesday, July 31, 2007

last published july 5th??

wow. i guess its been a while eh? well, i went to camp!

I OPENED FOR A BAND!!!
(which means that i played one of my songs before the featured artist: "tragedy killed the wildebeast")

I GOT A STANDING OVATION!!! me and emma! MY FIRST CONCERT!!!
thinking about it still makes me all excited inside. oman. i played a SHOW!!! this was a camp talent show, and me and em auditioned, then the cute screamo band wanted me to start them a mosh pit, so we got the talent show guy to put our acts together. i was second to last, and they were last. it was thrilling! emily freaked out before hand and i freaked out after. during we were both fine. thats how i roll i guess, i freak out AFTER its over. like we're sitting down all calm and peaceful an hour after we've played, and all of a sudden i turn to emily and almost yell "we fricken ROCKED!!!!" "WE WENT ON STAGE!!!" "I HAVE A BAND!!!" and then since this was during chapel, she shushed me.
lol.
well, thats todays great thing. its actually friday's great thing, but im still riding the high.

2 comments:

Keshia.m said...

Yeah, that was VERY exciting and very cool!!!!!!! I am so excited for you that you got to do that!!! It was really cool to hear you and Em!!!!!!!!! You two sounded great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You are so much more brave than I'll ever be :)