Thursday, September 20, 2007

so college is good

im actually enjoying yoga and public speaking, like, looking forward to being in class.
weird eh?
but history will be the death of me. prof is just boring, and explains in such a way that i have aarows drawn all over everything to attempt to connect HER ideas.

not something i enjoy.

LAME.

but my speech guy is just hillarious!! like he makes fun of (in a fun way, not a ridicule way) people in class, and has this accent thing, so that he sounds just like someone from veggietales, the mailman, eg: Grandpa George.
its hillarious.

my yoga class is painful, but im looking forward to improvement.

ALSO!! i met guitarists!!!!
and i got an offer to play at school for MONEY!!
and a guy named James, but not waggoner, but also from church,
said he'd like to help me record!!! SO good!!



i think i love it here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just about to ask you who your profs are, but then I remembered you're not at Everett, which is sad because I can't recommend/warn about professors, but good because I'm sure it is a whole lot better there. I've really been wanting to chat and hear how college is, will you be home on Saturday? Free minutes! :) I'll be in Moses Lake all day getting our car fixed, call me!

Keshia.m said...

This is all so exciting!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!