Monday, October 8, 2007

a strokes song comes to mind

whenever i sit down to blog, and it goes something like,

"I've got nothing to say, I've got nothing to say, I've got nothing to say, I've got nothing to say, I've got nothing to say, I've got nothing to say, I've got nothing to say, I'm in utter dismay, I've got nothing to say"

so yeah. that about sums it up.

i really like the song though, for a bunch of guys with nothing to say, they write some good stuff about it.

although, it could be cheating to just say that they have nothing to say, but ive been doing this a lot lately, so whatever right?

anyways, someone give me a prompt PLEASE!

this is what's become of me? begging writing prompts from readers?

i am obviously in a rut, and need some starbucks.

well look at that! i managed to pull a whole post out of nothing.

i commend myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought you said you updated? Haha :)