Thursday, May 24, 2007

online classes

online classes are immensely boring. and i cant even complain to the person next to me about it. how miserable.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

what class are you taking online?

you know, that girl... the one with the guitar! said...

american lit. and next year AP english. x_X. its completely horrific. im just sitting here at the computer all day, reading and reading and reading. it makes my eyes hurt. and i cant even turn to the person next to me and be all "wow, this is retarded" or make some smart remark about concepts or anything. its just me, alone, talking to... myself.

Unknown said...

talking to yourself...nothing new there...just kidding. I think you stopped doing that at age 5 :) Why would you take AP English if you'll be taking English at the college?

Unknown said...

p.s. I really love that picture of you, and the fact that you are breaking out of the box. Maybe once we get our camera for graduation I can finally post some recent pics of us on my blog!

Unknown said...

One more! I love the happy place. I found it by accident, you should post a blog to let people know its there! :)

Keshia.m said...

Sad... How lonely...