
Today's cool new thing: i can now play Death Cab For Cutie's "Your Heart Is An Empty Room" on acoustic guitar. I'm totally psyched. I'm gonna try to learn another soon. i <3 those guys
Today's thought: putting a lowercase "i" in front of anything now makes it sound high tech, irock, iblog, icomputer, itech, isounds, ipics, icake, ipie, ichair, ilamp, illama, etc. its ridiculous.
4 comments:
That's funny! That is really cool... YAY! That's cool that you can play that song!
You amaze me with your mad guitar skills. Please teach me.
p.s. I deserve props for introducing you to DCFC. They are the best.
you SO didnt introduce me! Mary Granath did about a year ago or something. she sent me a mix CD with "follow you into the dark" and i downloaded four others from walmart.com. so yeah. not you, sorry!
Well you didn't know who they were when I played you the CD, so I thought you hadn't heard of them...so then at least I reminded you of them. hahaha
Post a Comment