Thursday, September 27, 2007

i dont really

have anything to say, except for happy bday to Jordan of course, and that when people die, they should stay dead. (i just watched smallville) several characters died, then wound up NOT DEAD. very frustrating. also, i totally hate harry potter now. he should've died.

hmmm.

i sound rather cruel eh?

let me explain: it really bothers me when an author or writer cant just stick to something. if you kill a character, make it STAY dead. if you write a character out, dont bring them back ten seasons later! if you want people to respect your art, dont throw around death and resurection simply because you can.

its lame.

which reminds me

hows that novel coming along Mal? (now that you've got all this time...)

keep cookin that baby!!

because once it happens, you will NOT be able to write. mommy brain, and terrible two's and all that jazz.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We watched Smallville too, while waiting for 9:00 for the office. We could not believe how stupid that episode was either.

I wrote out my version of the Office for mom, but don't read it unless you want spoilers because apparently Patrick found a way to see it online.

You think Harry should have stayed dead? Ok, maybe in light of last night's Smallville I would be in a mood about that too. But it's Harry. He can't die!

Novel...hmm. It hasn't really gone anywhere. How about you write a novel instead? I love your writing. But you're too busy writing songs now huh? And getting paid a hefty price to play them too! Have you had your first performance yet?

Um, are blog comments allowed to be this insanely long? haha

Keshia.m said...

Yeah, I agree. However I am glad that Chloe was alive. Because otherwise I would have had a very depressed Jordan on my hands. She would have not been in a good mood!! So it's good that Chloe came back. I do agree with what you are saying though... Yeah, Smallville was a bit much for me! Whew all that intensness! It was weird because it was intense and yet not at the same time. Like the evil Clark seemed to get killed so easily. I don't know, something about the whole show just seemed not quite right... I don't know... I am not quite sure what my full opinion is on it. Anyway, yeah, I echo Malerie... is this long of a comment okay? lol.