It's not sad, it means it's getting closer to December! I'm scheming as how to get you here once you're on break too, so save up that babysitting money! P.s. what's my schedule like? Um...that would pretty much be staying at home and growing this baby.
What are you asking- if I'm too fat to drive? And I hope you'd be taking a train, not a bus. Yes, of course we'd come pick you up, what kind of sister would I be if I didn't? Not that it hasn't happened to me before (hence, not being picked up from my flight home from Germany!) :)
4 comments:
It's not sad, it means it's getting closer to December! I'm scheming as how to get you here once you're on break too, so save up that babysitting money! P.s. what's my schedule like? Um...that would pretty much be staying at home and growing this baby.
haha, so you can drive right? cuz you would have to come get me at the bus stop or train station or airport or whatever.
What are you asking- if I'm too fat to drive? And I hope you'd be taking a train, not a bus. Yes, of course we'd come pick you up, what kind of sister would I be if I didn't? Not that it hasn't happened to me before (hence, not being picked up from my flight home from Germany!) :)
yeah, thats what i was asking, lol. i would really like to take a train... i'll be checking into that.
Post a Comment