Wednesday, August 13, 2008

long time no... post.

sup?



i sometimes wonder if anyone even checks this thing.



i sure dont, lol.



so...



a lot has changed



a lot has gone on



a lot has...



well...



transpired.



i am surprizingly chill with everything thats gone on,



on the outside that is.



i can convince myself that everything is fine, and that it will get better,



but during the early hours of the morning when my life choices keep me awake



or when i have another nightmare



everything feels so huge and overpowering



and so



i dunno, daunting?



is that the right word for completely and totally in the front of my mind and i cant seem to forget about it?



or anything?



this is really like,



emo.



which i hate.



really i do.



i'm not emo



or a punk,



or a rocker, scene kid, prep, jock, insert label here,



im just me.


and thats what it all comes down to isnt it?

behind all the clothes and the labels and the styles

we all bleed red.

we're all people.

and thats what matters.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

"I'm just me."

yes.

Long time since you've posted, long time since we've talked, long time since I've seen you.

I love you.

you know, that girl... the one with the guitar! said...

i love you too.

im not sure the point i was trying to make with this, i was just typing as i thought.

we need to chat sometime.

*by sometime, i mean asap

Sue-Pea said...

I'm not a a prep, jock, scene kid, emo, punk, rocker or anything else that society might label me or see me as I am.
But what does God see me as?
A sinner!
But....
through my confession of my sins (which are many, trust me!) Christ's blood washes me clean.
But what am I to do with all the feelings that still linger????

Glad to see your posting again!
FYI - I am checking often, to see what you have to say.

Anonymous said...

I know who you are. You are my loving, gracious and beautiful grand daughter. So you dress a little weird, as only a Nana could say cause she doesn't know what is cool and what is not. I remember coloring my hair in high school and a lot later, still do. My colors have toned down with my age. My mom didn't think I needed nail polish, only trash did that, but now I wouldn't be caught dead without it. And my mom went to her grave without ever having nail polish on or shaving her legs. She never had a pedicure or her hair colored,of course she didn't have any gray hair and by the way, thank her for your hair. She started it all. My mom thought the Beatles were punks and well, can't have enough to say about Elvis' hips. Which I thought they were all cool and still do today. But time and old people march on and the young shall inherit the earth until they are old and they will say...what were you thinking? It is ok to be an individual. It is ok to think for yourself. It's ok to listen to old folks, even your parents. It's ok to agree with them as long as none of your friends know about it because what would your friends think about that? It's ok to tell people you love them. It's ok to play your guitar. It is ok to be Lacy....because as time marches on Lacy will change dozens of times into who she wants to be at the time and will end up as the person that she is that God created. He will love you, and I will too, no matter how you dress or what color your nails are. But tatoo's and holes are forever....and so is Nana. Love you baby..

Anonymous said...

illustrator cs2 tryout crack
the millennium group keygen
2 girl keygen virtual
taxact state edition crack
guitar pro4 crack
bookworm deluxe crack 1.03
xoft spy crack 4.09
snapstream beyond media crack
print studio 2.0 keygen
norton antivirus crack 2005




track mania no cd crack
freehand mx keygen
implus crack
paltalk cam crack
crack key codes
crack yahoo mail id
resplendent registrar 3.30 crack
no adware crack download
window xp home sp2 keygen
gif construction set professional keygen
winxp serial number crack
spyware doctor 3.5.1.498 serial crack
paula sg crack
download deadaim 4.5 crack
iso commander 1.6 keygen